Monday, October 16, 2006

Another Lost fan is born!

Following my own rules of lending stuff to people, I'd passed along Season 1 to my boss at work, since he'd expressed great enjoyment over Heroes so far this season. I asked, "Based on what you say you like about Heroes, would you like me to bring in the first season of Lost so you and the wife can give it a try?" and he said, "Sure." So I dropped it off to him and said not another word.

Today he came by to tell me that they'd watched the first 8 episodes in quick succession (over 2 nights, after the kids went to bed) and were hooked. I suspect they'll be borrowing Season 2 before we're all handing out Hallowe'en candy, but we'll see. I told him how much it spoils you to watch it like that, compared to the excrutiating weeks (or months) between episodes that most of us endure. I really love re-watching the previous season on DVD each September, for exactly that reason.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

It seems new people are getting into Lost every day when they start watching the DVDs. It's hard to not at least like it, especially when watching back-to-back as you say.